Amazon.com and most sellers on Amazon.com offer returns for items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
Ensure you enclose the correct and complete item when making a return. The correct item must be returned to receive a refund.
Amazon does not store items mistakenly sent to us and instead donates, or recycles them, when appropriate and possible. If you accidentally sent the wrong item to Amazon, please contact Customer Service as soon as possible. Amazon cannot guarantee your item will be found and returned, and no compensation is provided for incorrect items sent to Amazon.
Seller Return Policy
When you order from a seller that fulfills and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), your return is sent back to the seller instead of Amazon.com. While most sellers offer a returns policy equivalent to Amazon.com’s, some seller returns policies may vary. You can view the return policy of the seller before you purchase an item by viewing the Returns and Refunds Policy section of the seller profile page. To view the seller’s return policy, once you’ve ordered, you can select your order in the Returns Center.
Third-party sellers must either provide a return address within the United States, provide a prepaid return label, or offer a full refund without requesting the item be returned. If a seller does not offer these methods to return your items, you may file an A-to-z Guarantee claim to seek help with your return.
If you are sending the item within the United States and the order is valued at $100 or more, insure the shipment for the value of the merchandise and ship your return with a signature shipping service. Items valued over $35 must be returned to the seller with a trackable shipping service. For items below $35, we suggest a USPS delivery confirmation service. If a package doesn’t arrive and you don’t use a trackable method to return or if you refuse the shipment as a method of return, we may not be able to cover you under the A-to-z Guarantee.
Note: If the seller’s listing is eligible for Amazon Prime, it will be subject to the same return policies as items fulfilled by Amazon.com that are outlined on this page
Delivery with Services
- Returns or exchanges for items purchased from a third-party seller that provided a Delivery with Service (in-home unpacking, installation, assembly, etc.) have to be scheduled by the seller.
- During the scheduled return pick-up, the seller will uninstall or disassemble, and pick up the item.
- All sellers participating in the Delivery with Services program are required to support scheduled return pickups or exchanges.
- If a seller does not offer these methods, or is non-responsive to scheduling an appointment to return your items, you may contact the Amazon Home Services team, or file an A-to-z Guarantee claim.
- If a Delivery with Services item is missing parts or damaged through customer misuse, the customer may be charged a restocking fee based on the condition of the product.
Contact us at Amazon for questions related to refunds and returns.